Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh La La..Parisian Baby Shower

I was blown away when I found this
Parisian baby shower

by Thoughtfully simple.

www.thoughtfullysimple.com


Get this look! You will need
pink ribbons
string them from trees outdoors,
glass cloches
{find them at Michaels or thrift shops}
,
affordable DIY place cards & faux floral roses
and you're on your way



Wouldn't my chic pink diaper cake be the
perfect centerpiece on this table? Designer diaper cake by

I was so excited when I found this cake stand
by burlapandblue.SO Sweet!
www.burlapandblue.etsy.com



Tell everyone where it's at with these stylish baby shower
invitations
by TrinityStStudio www.TrinityStStudio.etsy.com



If you're hungry, you may want to stay away
from these soaps.
They look good enough to eat!

macaroon soaps by
KCsoapsNmore
.etsy.com



Treat bags with a special touch of Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...