Thursday, May 12, 2011

Smell That Italian Pastry Baking?

If you know me, you know I love baking.




Wrap up your goodies in these
Argyle & Stripes DIY
cupcake holder boxes with wrappers that
you can print at home!
Find out the details at
www.theposhevent.etsy.com



I'm drooling over these
Italian Venetian Cookies

made from scratch for the authentic look that you'll
want to make your Italian Bakery complete!
www.BellaVita0922.etsy.com




LinkIt's hard to resist a soft snuggly to keep
your baby warm when that little belly is full.
Here's a super cute blanket from
LarkyPark in Lemon Souffle.
www.larkypark.etsy.com


I was very excited when I discovered
EcoGlamEvents. They have these
pennant banners and cupcake toppers in
Limonade patterns that
work so well with my Italian Bakery theme.

Plus they use eco-friendly materials such
as the black ribbon on this banner.
Stop by and
find out more at
www.EcoGlamEvents.etsy.com


www.EcoGlamEvents.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog! Thank you so much for featuring my cupcake boxes!! You are too sweet!
    Kindest Regards,
    Brigitte
    The Posh Event

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...